– Delivery of Materials and Works on reconstruction of tank R-51103 (80.000 m3) at Sisak Oil Refinery. -Repairs on the tank storage area (tanks 331-SA-025, 332-SS-126 and 332-SS-127) including the repairs on related pipelines, in Oil Refinery Rijeka. – Replacement of tank seals on existing tanks for storage of white derivatives (tanks R-405 and R-501: 2 x 10,000 m3, tank A-3: 1 x 5,000 m3) at Sisak Oil Refinery.
– Construction of tanks A-1514 and A-1516 (2 x 80.000 m3) at oil terminal Omišalj-Krk, and deployment of fire protection infrastructure for tanks A-1514, A-1516 and A-1518. – Construction of oil storage tanks TK-6301, TK-6303, TK-6305 and TK-6306 (4 x 20.000 m3) including related infrastructure, at oil terminal Žitnjak – Zagreb. – Mechanical works on construction of manipulative pipelines for tank A-1607 (20.000 m3) at Omišalj-Krk oil terminal (including corrosion protection).
– Delivery of thermal equipment, compact heating stations, individual heating stations, metering boxes and M-BUS systems for remote control and readouts. – Displacement of hot water pipeline (DN600) from Vranovina street to Kruge street, in city of Zagreb. – Reconstruction of hot water pipeline network in J. Puceković and M. Slatinski streets, in city of Velika Gorica.
– Disassembly & assembly works on installation of the boiler unit, at petrochemical facility in Kutina. – Disassembly & assembly works on installation of the “scrubber” unit, at petrochemical facility in Kutina. – Disassembly & assembly works on section of “Superheater MK 21 101 B/H” unit for Ammonia, at petrochemical facility in Kutina.
– Construction of medium-pressure gas pipeline. Route: RESNIK – phase I, in Zagreb. – Construction of medium-pressure gas pipeline. Route: STRUGE – BOGDANI – ŽITNJAK – phase II, in Zagreb. – Construction of high-pressure gas pipeline. Route: GUSTAVA KRKLECA – DONJE VRAPČE – ILICA – phase III, and reconstruction of medium-pressure gas pipeline, route: ŠIŽGORIĆEVA, in Zagreb.
– Construction, delivery and commissioning of measuring reduction stations (container type).
– Construction of infrastructure for gas stations: “Janjče West” and “Janjče East” (in southern-central Croatia)
– Various mechanical and construction works.
– Works on construction of heat accumulator and reconstruction of TE-TO thermal power plant heating system in Zagreb. – Works on installation of a closed “Blowdown” system on Coking KP-4 facility at Oil Refinery Sisak. – Construction of tank A-1607 (20.000 m3, with related tank membrane) including fire protection infrastructure and corrosion protection.
– Overhaul works on Borealis Polyolefine PP5 Plant facility.
– Works on deactivation and re-connection of new sections of gas pipelines DN100 and DN500 to existing functional gas pipeline. – Works on distribution gas pipeline (DN 80) and main distribution gas pipeline (DN 500/50)
– Construction of gas storage facility „PSP OKOLI“.